Expertise and Capability.
Our task is to combine our knowledge of shielding technology with our engineering skills to design, manufacture, install and commission shielding systems to protect people and equipment against the threats posed by:
Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI / EMI)
Radiation (X-ray, Gamma & Neutron)
The purpose of installing EEP shielding systems is to:
- Create a benign electrical environment to protect today's ever more sensitive equipment from electrical or magnetic interference
- Ensure compliance with electromagnetic compatibility standards
- Provide a safe working environment against radiological or magnetic field risks
As a natural extension of our MRI shielding work, EEP undertakes the technically challenging work of designing and installing the associated safety emergency quench pipe system.
More information on these four subjects can be found under 'FAQ' (Frequently Asked Questions)
A total service provider
We supply prime contractors and end users alike – both in the UK and overseas. Our scope of supply is broad, ranging from the provision of a single shielded door up to a turnkey installation or an integrated package – see 'Integrated Solutions.'
EEP provides specific solutions tailored to meet the client's needs and expectations and supporting this core, shielding project related activity are our:
- Specialist shielded doors and Equipment Cabinets
- Quench pipe safety systems allied to our MRI room installations
- Site testing and Consultancy Services