Gas Tight Doors
EEP is a specialist manufacturer of gas tight and air tight doors, designed to protect against specific threats including radioactive, bio-hazardous and industrial by-products.
- Bio-hazard laboratories
- Nuclear and blast proof bunkers
- Water treatment facilities
- Research facilities
- Military buildings and Universities
- All gas tight doors are designed and manufactured by EEP according to specific needs and specifications, providing a gastight access solution for all varieties of industries or any environment requiring gas protection and pressure protection.
- A range of seal options for our gas tight doors are available depending on the application needed. These include Neoprone for frequently used Air-lock chambers, and Viton for toxic chemical vapors on research or military facilities.
- Optional locking systems for gas tight doors and reinforced Gas and Blast doors vary from rack and pinion, to specialist electro-mechanical access with auto deadlocking and electronic monitoring.