The role will include management of the entire project life cycle, including site surveys, and client and supplier liaison. Some degree of practical work may be required during the course of the project, either in the company's workshop or on-site at locations across the UK and Overseas.
- Mechanical engineering background.
- Experience of Autodesk Inventor software.
- Understanding of hydraulics / pneumatic systems.
- Understanding of simple control systems.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, organised and confident in managing work and taking responsibility for project delivery.
- A full UK driver’s licence is essential for this position as travel to sites will be required.
The position will be based from our friendly and informal offices in Saffron Walden, Essex. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00, however overtime will be paid when required to complete a project. Travel to client sites across the UK & Overseas will be required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
In the first instance please send your CV along with a covering letter for the attention of Clare Osborne
No recruitment agencies please.