"Our objective is to fully satisfy our customers’ requirements by supplying high quality products and services that are delivered on time at competitive and profitable prices and conform to all current relevant statutory standards."
European EMC Products Limited maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System which contributes to the below objectives and are certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
BSI Registered Activities:
- The design, assembly, installation, servicing and testing of RF Shielded Structures and equipment, including EMI Shielding, Blast Doors, Gas Tight Doors and specialised mobile Electromagnetic Pulse Protection (EMPP) Containers.
- Radio Frequency, Magnetic Shielding and Quench systems for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanners.
- The design, assembly and installation of Ionising Radiation Protection facilities.
- The design, manufacture and installation of LED lighting systems for medical applications.
- The design, manufacture, management of installation and testing of high performance EMC and EMP Power and Data Line Filters (EEP Filters Limited).
All company personnel strive to increase business volume on an on-going annual basis by responding comprehensively to all potential customer stated requirements, by conducting continuous customer dialogue at all technical and commercial levels and by ensuring that all projects installed and commissioned fully satisfy customers’ operational needs and intentions.
Individual customer projects will be managed and monitored during all phases and dialogue will be maintained with customers during these phases to satisfactory conclusions.
The Quality Management System manual and associated documented procedures outline the activities required of all company personnel to maintain and develop the system to conform with the above.
All staff are required to:
- Be completely familiar with all procedures related to their activities within the company.
- Follow and comply with the requirements of all above relevant procedures and objectives.
- Continually seek to improve both the effectiveness of the company’s focus on customer satisfaction and seek to improve effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
EEP operate a strict Health & Safety policy which is externally audited on an annual basis. We meet and exceed all applicable Health and Safety regulations both in the UK and in the overseas territories in which we operate.